BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Upcoming Posts

- Urban Decay BOS Volume II Looks
- Any Requests?

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Haircut, Tattoo & Nose Piercing

Hey lovelies, i decided to get a haircut this weekend. My hair is super damaged from the bleach I did in Taiwan ): so I have split ends everywhere! The hairstylist really helped cut that down though and gave me a really nice style.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It looks kinda fobby.

I also changed my wings tattoo--I made them bigger and shaded them in. I love it !
Photobucket

& for the nose piercing I'll show pics later. It hurt a lot but it was really quick-like a second so it was fine. The stud is a regular small size but I want a really small stud. This will do for now. :P It was so expensive! $50 for a nose piercing -__-

Hope you guys are doing good as break is coming to an end. I love semester system haha. Don't be shy to leave me some comments! (:

XOXO, MiiSZTW

5 comments:

Katie said...

ooo I love your simple smokey look for this post and the previous post! What colors are you using and where for both?? :)

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

MiiSZTW said...

thanks katie (: for this post i used MAC's white frost, a black eyeshadow from bedhead, and MAC's ricepaper for highlight. for the post under this one i used MAC's Satin Taupe, a black eyeshadow and ricepaper again for highlight.

.maitai said...

Hi! I love your haircut! Would you mind if I used it as inspiration for my next haircut?

Alex said...

I love your haircut too! Great blog!